Speech Therapy Materials for Kids
This is a two volume school age and adolescent program where students are given 3 directions or strategies in a SOS mnemonic designed to improve independence with speech, language and/or cognitive skills. This is a complete program for offering strategy based therapy.
- Sequence cards provided in each unit so students can reinforce and evaluate the effectiveness of their strategies.
- Reproducible SOS strategy visual cue cards to give to teachers and send home to parents.
- SOS game board with specialized activities from each strategy unit.
- Parent and teacher education brochures and informative letters included.
- Therapists are “ready to go” with reproducible materials requiring minimal preparation time.
- Unique D.O.E.S. delivery model makes case management easier.
- Strategy programs easily adaptable to core curriculum.
This program is intended for professionals working with the school age population:
- Speech Therapists
- Special Education Teachers
- Resource/Learning Disability Specialists