Instantly Have Data for Potential Clients as They Consider Taking Accent Reduction Lessons from You
The Accent Screening and Assessment Program provides two opportunities:
- Quick screening to present accented behaviors at your consultation.
- Detailed assessment to deeply profile accented traits for determining program goals and length.
Regardless if you are performing a screening or complete assessment, data will immediately be available to support your recommendations toward an accent reduction program. Your client will understand that you fully understand their issues and you will present like an expert in your field. Easy scoring!
- Laminated screening card
- Laminated assessment cards
- 15 screening protocols
- 15 assessment protocols
- Open interview questions to assess conversational speech for both the screening and assessment
- Functional narrative paragraph to assess connected speech
- Assessment stimulus words are arranged by front, center and back vowel sounds to identify accented patterns.
- Vocalic R and L are grouped separately to identify errors
- Brief voice assessment