Corporate On-Site Public Speaking Training
Do You Know How Much Poor Communication Is Costing Companies Nationwide?
It costs them 1.2 trillion dollars according to a study by Grammarly.
We can fix that! Communication that is unclear, uninteresting and hard to follow frustrates team members, clients and customers. Do not lose opportunity based on poor communication.
Looking for a Business Communication Skills Training for Your Team?
We understand that not all employees can communicate effectively. Poor communication can:
- Cause doubt with clients
- Hinder the credibility of the company
- Result in team members that are not viewed as having good leadership
We Train Your Team Members to Be:
- Clear and Impactful with Presentations
- Confident and Engaging Across All Settings
- Interesting Storytellers Creating More Actionable Results
We Come to You Onsite!
Our onsite business communication and public speaking workshops will position your employees to be clear, confident, and effective as they represent the company’s vision.
Let us train your entire team to have effective communication for delivering presentations, be more impactful in meetings with colleagues and clients, and speak in a style that sounds smart and confident, which enhances leadership persona.
We Provide Customized Training in the Areas Of:
- Public Speaking, Voice, and Presentation Delivery Skills
- Business Communication Skills Training
- Women-Specific Public Speaking and Voice
- Media Training
- Leadership Development
- Accent Neutralization
- Accent Reduction for Call Centers
- Customer Service and Call Centers
- Voice Health for Fitness Coaches
- Motivational and Humorous Keynote Speeches Related to Communication and Leadership
- Your team will be coached by Liz, a licensed speech-language pathologist with over 20 years of experience, clinically trained in speech and voice and with a cognitive behavioral specialty.
- It’s proven socially! See our reviews in Google, Facebook and Yelp
- We provide pre- and post- assessments and two week e-mail follow-up with all partisipants.
- Discounted private coaching available if some team members would like private training.
- Liz is the author of, Speak like an Expert and Sound like a Leader 4th ed. 2024 with 8-hours of audio files included with listen and repeat type exercises with is included for every employee in our training.
- Liz has trained hundreds of individuals and companies nationwide with the goal of more effective business communication and improved public speaking and presentation delivery.
Download Your Free E-book
How to Speak like an Expert and Sound Like a Leader
Want to improve your public speaking skills? Download our free e-book, Speak Like an Expert and Sound Like a Leader (2023) 4th Ed. Learn the “Speech Stairs Strategy” for speaking in a melody pattern that sounds smart, engaging, and confident. Understand vocal pitch and how to strengthen it. Breathing for life is different from ideal communication. Learn how to breathe from the diaphragm for natural projection. Get tips on how to deliver presentations effectively and with confidence. Plus, more.
Look What Former Clients Say about Working with Us!
“Liz’s program looked very interesting to us to get us better prepared for presentations. I am an engineer and have not had any public speaking training. We are going to be much better prepared with her methodology. She is such a dynamic person with a lot of energy. She can really teach you how to deliver your message. She is very good at what she does and this training was very helpful for us. We would like to have her back.”
“Liz is awesome. She has provided me with all the best tools to implement in my setting. I am effectively communicating in my meetings and presentations. She is full of so much energy. Liz is a true expert and professional. She is able to take a concept and break it down into useful information you can use beyond the class.”
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
We are excited to learn about your goals and together we will select a class that will best meet your needs. We can start the process today.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are onsite training options?
We offer half-day (3 hours), full-day (6 hours), and our most popular split training (6 hours). A split training is when we come and do part one, which is three hours of training then the team takes 2-3 weeks to practice their new skills and then we return for part two (3 hours), which often can be more advanced training since team members will have had time to practice the material.
Regardless if you work in business or media, or want to land that interview, we will analyze your speech and voice skills and immediately offer strategies that will improve your voice quality and speaking styles, as well as your confidence and leadership status. We offer different classes that will meet your needs.
What is the best group size?
We don’t recommend exceeding 10 people, ideally. We provide customized coaching for each individual for the best result. If the group size gets too big, the course becomes more of a lecture and less of a personalized experience.
How will we know there was any improvement?
We offer pre- and post-assessments in the areas of attitudes toward public communication and the impact of our training. Results always demonstrate that participants feel that our training had a profound impact on their professional role, and they have greatly benefitted from the workshop. We can provide a summary of your team’s results, if requested.
Will the training be onsite and can team members join online?
Yes, as we feel that being onsite makes for a better training. Often companies have other team members join from other locations, and that works too.
Can the training be filmed?
It depends. We allow individuals to have their presentations filmed so they can keep and review their feedback. We do this from their personal devices or the company’s video recording system so there is no concern for confidential or proprietary information being divulged. We do not allow the entire presentation to be filmed.